Friday, April 6, 2012

Beach Glass Mason Jar Vase


Okay so I had these orchid and calla lily stems from vases that were broken. I kept the flowers hoping that one day I could figure out something to do with them. Well I bought a ton of these mason jars for one project that left me with 9 jars in my garage. Here we go....


You need one clear mason jar. These ones I bought at Target and they were fairly inexpensive but hard to find on the shelf, I had to ask two different workers where they were.



Next was some Beach Glass. I bought two bags worth but only used one really. I bought clear and a beige colored one. These you can find a local craft store.


I hot glue gunned the stems to the bottom of the mason jar to prevent moving around while pouring in the beach glass and let dry. Once dry I just poured in the beach glass and viola! A beautiful new piece for a shelf and I get to re-use my flower stems.


No comments:

Post a Comment