Friday, April 6, 2012

Vinegar

After checking out lots of homemade cleaning recipes on Pinterest, I've decided vinegar is one of my most favorite homemade cleaning ingredients. Yes, the smell kinda sucks at first! But thankfully it does not make your house smell like vinegar once you have cleaned!!



2 of my most favorite uses, do not even leave a scent. I stopped buying a rinse agent for my dishwasher, and instead fill it will vinegar, and it does just a good a job, and I also used vinegar in the fabric softener dispenser in my washing machine. Now I totally did not believe it would work, but my towels came out super soft (with no vinegar scent!). It's cheap and antibacterial - win, win!!

I have some other homemade recipes, some are great and some have failed. Look for those posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment