Monday, April 9, 2012

Best BBQ Chicken

We are a huge BBQ family. If the sun is shining (which is the majority of the year) we are typically BBQing or slow cooking! I was in search of a good marinade for chicken breast and came across this one on All Recipes. First let's go over the ingredients. Most of these I have just sitting in my pantry and fridge. Hopefully you do too. This is the full recipe but I highly suggest you split the recipe in half, which is what I am writing down for you. The full recipe is available with the link above.



Ingredients

  •  3/4 cup vegetable oil
    • 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons soy sauce
    • 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
    • 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
    • 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons lemon juice
    • 1 tablespoon dry mustard
    • 1/2 teaspoon salt
    • 1-1/2 teaspoons black pepper
    • 3/4 teaspoon finely minced fresh parsley
    • 4-6 chicken breasts



Mix all ingredients except the chicken breast
The oil will begin to separate from the other liquids. It is okay.

I always pound the chicken breast before marinating for a juicer and faster cooking meat.   

Pound the meat between two sheets of plastic until about 1/4" thick. This is what it should look like afterwards. 
This is why I say to cut the recipe in half. This is 5 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts.

You can marinate for as little or as long as you would like. I typically let it sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before cooking. 
Place marinated chicken breast on the BBQ over low heat for 20-30 minutes. 

Finished product!

I typically serve with veggies and either potatoes or rice. The best part is that the flavor of the meat goes with so many side dishes. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment