Friday, April 20, 2012

Chicken Thigh Quick Meal

While at Costco the other day I saw some chicken thighs and thought I could find something to do with them. We normally eat chicken breasts so this would be fun to find a new recipe. This quick meal comes from All Recipes with a few modifications of my own.


Recipe:
1/2 cup butter (a full stick)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon dried parsley
6-7 chicken thighs (mine were bone-in and had skin)

  • Preheat the oven broiler. I had it set on the convection oven. Lightly grease a baking pan (I use Pam butter flavor)


    In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. On high, I microwaved for 1 minute, stirred, and returned for 30 more seconds.


    Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.

    Broil chicken for 30 minutes in preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning every 5 minutes and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.

    I paired this with the glaze carrot recipe I will be writing right after this as well as Radiatori noodles. This is a great meal to pair with rice though as well.

    Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment